How to run a command after logging using a SFTP client..

sukhmeet_at_gmail.com
Date: 09/26/05

    Date: 26 Sep 2005 07:54:13 -0700

    Hi,
      I am using ultraedit to edit unix files using SFTP. Previously i was
    able to access the files on the server smoothly using a generic account
    which is shared among different users. Now since my comp has installed
    an additonal layer of seurity due to which i have to first login using
    my personal account to the unix shell after that i need to do sudo su -
    [ generic account username]
    .
      The prolem is now that if a login using ultraedit i am not able to
    edit the files since after doing sudo su ... the files are created
    having owner as the
    genrice account username. Using ultraedit i am only able to login to my
    personal account.
      Is there any way i can fire the command sudo su after logging in
    using SFTP

    Thanks
      Sukhmeet