SecureCRT 4.1 error: keyboard-interactive authentication with the ssh2 server failed

debra.castro_at_eds.com
Date: 08/25/05

Date: 24 Aug 2005 18:05:49 -0700

Does anyone know what causes this error in SecureCRT 4.1:
"keyboard-interactive authentication with the ssh2 server failed." I'm
using ssh2 with port forwarding. OS is Windows XP sp1.
Any insight is appreciated.
Debra

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Linux for Kids
    ... > multiple windows, swap between them and resize them. ... What are the advantages over putty? ... SecureCRT will allow you to use Zmodem but I cannot figure out how to get ...
    (comp.os.linux)
  • Re: Medical Manager Remote Access
    ... that works on the local network, then just use "port forwarding" on ... any Windows SSH terminal program, ... program to connect to local host and login on the remote UNIX system. ... user Faxes from the Office fax server. ...
    (comp.unix.sco.misc)
  • Re: sshd_config 1.35 commit
    ... > When choosing ssh v2 and keyboard-interactive authentication in SecureCRT I ... > have to enter the password twice and I can ...
    (freebsd-current)
  • Re: Remote Access By Multiple Computers
    ... I use OpenVPN to access multiple PCs with Remote Desktop and to access ... Al Jarvi (MS-MVP Windows Networking) ... I can do by using port forwarding for the one port Windows XP uses. ...
  • Re: SSH using PK from Windows
    ... But, have you tried using SecureCRT on your windows, as ... It's much better than Putty and all those. ... >> I have tried ssh secure shell. ...
    (RedHat)