Re: help me, i need a ieee.org password

From: Todd H. (comphelp_at_toddh.net)
Date: 07/27/05

    Date: 27 Jul 2005 10:21:43 -0500

    "prof. ceciotti" <incafloyd@yahoo.it> writes:
    > Can you help me?
    > I need a ieee.org password for my studies in Remote Sensing.I'm writing
    > my thesys.
    > Please send a valid ieee.org password to this e-mail address:
    > incafloy@yahoo.it
    > thanks

    Join the organization. As a student memberships are quite
    inexpensive.

    And you're posting to the wrong group.

    Best Regards,

    --
    Todd H.
    http://www.toddh.net/

    • Re: Advice needed for a proposal
      ... display, compare instrument data, statistical reporting, etc etc. ... > I've been asked to submit a proposal regarding writing an application for ... Also the ability to operate remote over a network (ie. ... > I'm writing a lightweight but working demo to show them but as we all ...
      (borland.public.delphi.non-technical)
    • Re: EMC to IBM SAN LUN replication
      ... Well for example if your secondary site is not just a remote data vault ... asynchronous data replication, you could have both sites do I/O to the ... synchronization issues at the file system. ... Sounds good in theory, but if the replication is asynchronous with no synchronous communication or lock manager, how does the application at site remote site know how far the application at the local site's "writing barrier" has moved at any given moment? ...
      (comp.arch.storage)
    • Re: EMC to IBM SAN LUN replication
      ... then you can take a snapshot of the remote mirror (both have ... Well for example if your secondary site is not just a remote data vault ... asynchronous data replication, you could have both sites do I/O to the ... site there could be people writing new content (think a slashdot-like ...
      (comp.arch.storage)
    • Re: PPC and Remote Desktop
      ... "Do Windows XP sessions have to be closed to permit a RD/TS connection from ... so just tell me how to get connected via a remote PPC on a XP ... I will try what you are writing... ...
      (microsoft.public.pocketpc)
    • Re: Valentines day, retail make up holiday
      ... into the street and beaten by an angry mob for writing.. ... Wymyns were married off to local (or remote) princes and what ...
      (rec.sport.football.college)