Re: ssh -b bind_address not working?

From: Darren Tucker (dtucker_at_gate.dodgy.net.au)
Date: 07/06/05

    Date: 06 Jul 2005 09:52:09 GMT

    On 2005-07-01, Richard E. Silverman <res@qoxp.net> wrote:
    > Good. But how about, "The address must be one assigned to a network
    > interface on the host." I don't think the distinction between and
    > "real interface" and an "alias interface" is relevant here.

    This has now been change to the following:

      -b bind_address
          Use bind_address on the local machine as the source address of
          the connection. Only useful on systems with more than one address.

    Hopefully this will be clearer for folks in future.

    --
    Darren Tucker (dtucker at zip.com.au)
    usually comes from bad judgement.