Re: Failed Login to Only Spit Out message after 3 Failed Tries

From: all mail refused (elvis-45987_at_notatla.org.uk)
Date: 06/22/05

Date: 22 Jun 2005 21:33:13 GMT

On 2005-06-22, Spook <spectre@xtra.co.nz> wrote:

> Too bad OpenSsh didn't apply that functionality. I standardized all my
> servers to using OpenSSh. Now to satisfy Sarbanes I have to use the

If you have Solaris 9 I suggest using the SSH version that comes with it
(derived from OpenSSH). On Solaris 8 I'd suggest a recent version of OpenSSH.

Am I missing something - what does Sarbanes have to say about locking
user accounts ?

--
Elvis Notargiacomo  master AT barefaced DOT cheek
http://www.notatla.org.uk/goen/