SSH without encryption?

From: David Deutsch (sptest_at_71broadway.info)
Date: 01/16/05

Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2005 22:47:09 GMT

Is there any way to get the port-forwarding abilities of SSH without the
encryption? The reason I would like this is that I am currently forwarding
ports from machine B to machine A, where A is the client and B is the
server. The thing is, some features of port forwarding can supposedly work
differently with this "reverse" forwarding. So, I would like to have
machine A use SSH to connect to machine B, and set up forward one port from
B to A. Machine B would then use that port to connect to machine A via SSH
without encryption, and set up all the "normal" port forwarding it would
need. The reason I do not want to use encryption the second time is that it
would slow things down, and the session is already encrypted.

Thanks,
  Dave

Relevant Pages