Servers supporting IDEA cipher

From: Artur (x-phile_at_wp.pl)
Date: 01/07/05

    Date: Fri, 7 Jan 2005 17:30:33 +0100

    Hello,

    I urgently need an SSH 2.0 compliant server supporting IDEA cipher, but
    can't find any.
    Does anyone now of such software? Please help!
    I'm a student and was given a task to write SSH client with IDEA support,
    but at the moment I have no server to connect to.

    I'm very sorry, if this post is in any way offtopic or breaks rules on this
    forum.

    Best regards,
    Artur

    • Re: Servers supporting IDEA cipher
      ... >I'm a student and was given a task to write SSH client with IDEA support, ... A quick grep of my ssh directory shows that lsh used to support IDEA: ...
      (comp.security.ssh)
    • Re: 30GB file transfers using scp
      ... Do you only get the error message when specifying the Blowfish cipher? ... Which versions of SSH are you talking about, ... I would try to find out what's breaking your scp first. ...
      (SSH)
    • Re: Gigabit Ethernet, and Linux -- first observations
      ... one thing that will name a difference: using the patch on the HPN ... page that allows the "none" cipher. ... I am a little leery of patching SSH for any reason. ...
      (comp.security.ssh)
    • Re: 128 bit WEP
      ... How much security do its owners really have? ... A weak cipher is worse than no ... authentication on the ssh connections and don't allow root access on ssh. ...
      (comp.os.linux.networking)
    • Re: Turning off encryption for ssh daemon v1 on a linux machine
      ... Because he wants ssh authentication instead of .rhosts. ... using a cipher. ... So the proper fix would be to separate authentication and encryption ... options or server-side Host * blocks. ...
      (comp.security.ssh)