plink truncates command?

From: JimmyL (gee_hell_at_hotmail.com)
Date: 01/06/05

    Date: 6 Jan 2005 10:30:09 -0800

    when I execute a remote command with plink (from putty), my command
    line is sent truncated to the remote machine (the max length seems to
    be 226 characters).
    However, nothing in plink source code seems to limit the length of the
    command to send...

    somebody has info/workaround on this issue?

    TIA,

    Jimmy.

    • Re: plink truncates command?
      ... >when I execute a remote command with plink, ... >line is sent truncated to the remote machine (the max length seems to ... nothing in plink source code seems to limit the length of the ...
      (comp.security.ssh)
    • Re: [Full-disclosure] Remote Command Execution on Cisco WAG120N
      ... Agreed but that's still not "remote command execution" per my explanation below. ... didn't list what user names were used to authenticate. ... Report it to the vendor? ...
      (Full-Disclosure)
    • plink 0.60 ignoring command options for hostname and username.
      ... with Cygwin and full PuTTy package loaded. ... I tried the same thing using hostname, but plink wants to look up ... the command intelligently. ... Initialised HMAC-SHA1 client->server MAC algorithm ...
      (comp.security.ssh)
    • Re: Putty (plink) causes zombie process while executing a command
      ... > I'm trying to execute a command on my Sarge box using plink on ... > But instead of listing my home directory in my dos box, ... Do you have similar problems when you use putty itself instead of plink ...
      (Debian-User)
    • Re: Plink logging?
      ... tell Plink to use that, as described in the PuTTY FAQ: ... A.6.5 How do I use all PuTTY's features (public keys, proxying, ... Not all features are accessible from the command line yet, ...
      (comp.security.ssh)