Re: ssh server on Windows

From: Eric (eric.chin_at_pinnacle.co.uk)
Date: 09/10/04

    Date: 10 Sep 2004 02:28:10 -0700

    cattorayye@yahoo.com (Miori) wrote in message news:<688106d8.0409090535.76d569d@posting.google.com>...
    > Hi all,
    > Is there a SSH (Secure Shell) server for the Windows platform,
    > I mean something equivalent to sshd (SSH daemon) but for the
    > Windows platform?
    > Many thnx for the replies.
    > Miroi

    try

    • Re: ssh server on Windows
      ... > Is there a SSH server for the Windows platform, ... > I mean something equivalent to sshd (SSH daemon) but for the ...
      (comp.security.ssh)
    • Re: ssh server on Windows
      ... > Is there a SSH server for the Windows platform, ... > I mean something equivalent to sshd (SSH daemon) but for the ...
      (comp.security.ssh)
    • ssh server on Windows
      ... Is there a SSH server for the Windows platform, ... I mean something equivalent to sshd (SSH daemon) but for the ... Many thnx for the replies. ...
      (comp.security.ssh)
    • Re: What everyone needs to know
      ... | If your computer is a on a Windows Platform you need to disable the ... | aren't using a Virtual Private Network, Mail Server, FTP Server, TCP ... You also need to install a Firewall, ...
      (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
    • Re: What everyone needs to know
      ... > | If your computer is a on a Windows Platform you need to disable the ... > | aren't using a Virtual Private Network, Mail Server, FTP Server, TCP ... You also need to install a Firewall, ... Without the above security, the malicious hackers are ...
      (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)