Re: SSH Message: Enabling compatibility mode for protocol 2.0

From: Mike (skummm_at_gmail.com)
Date: 07/21/04

Date: 21 Jul 2004 06:31:02 -0700

I just started a new job and the guy giving me things to do wanted me
to have a look. I am not sure what context the message is appearing
in, but i am assuming some automated ssh job is popping up with said
message. I'll check to see if it's being launched in debug. Thanks for
your reply.

Richard E. Silverman <res@qoxp.net> wrote in message news:<m2ekn630ow.fsf@darwin.oankali.net>...

> Mike> Why are we getting this message
>
> Because the connection is using SSH protocol version 2.
>
> Mike> and is there any way to disable it?
>
> I don't understand the point of your question -- it only appears if you
> run the client in debug mode (-v) to begin with.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: System.Diagnostics.Debug
    ... when the application in running in debug mode. ... "Mike" wrote in message ... > in Visual Studio. ...
    (microsoft.public.dotnet.languages.vb)
  • Re: asp.net wizard?
    ... "Mike" wrote ... ... If you run your app in debug mode can you stick a break point on the ... page_load or event handler for that button, ...
  • Re: Accessing forms with code
    ... > A question to mike ... > I want to do this from the IDE say in debug mode. ... > I suspect your suggestions operate at run-time right? ...
  • Re: IPB ANNOUNCEMENT: New Products to PRE-ORDER!
    ... in debug mode, I figured i would help you out with this error Jeff. ... This error occurs on the Preorder Page ... Mike S. ... Prev by Date: ...
    (rec.games.pinball)