UDP port 22

From: Mike Mimic (ppagee_at_yahoo.com)
Date: 04/28/04

Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2004 13:26:04 +0200

I found out that on my system (Debian) there is in /etc/services
written that UDP port 22 is used by SSH. How is that? Is not
ssh only TCP? Is this a mistake?

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Install Debian 4.0 to watch DVD video
    ... >>> If I want to another linux box connect to the Debian box using ssh, ... I see the ssh has ... >>> already in the debian box, but I guess it is the ssh client, not sshd. ... reinstall or better purge and install to recreate all missing config ...
  • Re: ssh communication issue
    ... But, when we ssh from the internet, there are long pauses where i/o is not displayed/echoed to the screen on our Debian servers. ... Are you coming from machines that don't have proper reverse DNS entries on the new Debian machines, whereas the old SCO machine has a proper reverse DNS entry?) ...
  • Re: ssh verso macchine virtuali Parallels
    ... pur avendo cercato di far funzionare tutto, non mi riesce di usare SSH ... da una macchina virtuale Linux Debian su Parallels. ... la Debian viene vista dal Mac stesso come collegata su ...
  • Re: Install Debian 4.0 to watch DVD video
    ... >>> before and has no problem to network connection. ... I did mean to use dhcp. ... Not sure why doesn't work in Debian. ... I see the ssh has ...
  • Re: how get colour mutt when ssh from OBSD?
    ... OpenBSD, the default colour term is vt220 so when I ssh to debian, TERM ...