Re: dynamic port forwarding problem

From: zrhr (zrhr_at_yahoo.com)
Date: 04/22/04

Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2004 15:59:05 +0900

Actually, I tried IE6 and Mozilla 1.5. Both had the same result. So I
guess the problem may be in the remote site. For some reason, the
remote host couldn't pass the response from some web servers back to the
local host.

Darren Tucker wrote:

> In article <c652i8$fdn$2@nn-tk106.ocn.ad.jp>, zrhr <zrhr@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>>By the way, I have tried the Putty and the result is same.
>

> If 2 different ssh clients have the same issue, the problem might be in
> the web browser. Try a different one.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Calender Sharing from Remote Site
    ... The best method for your users at the remote site would be to ... VPN between the sites there is really no reason to consider RPC over HTTPs, ... Sharing Calendars would be set through the Users Calendar in ... >> MCSE, MCT, CCNA, Exchange MVP ...
    (microsoft.public.exchange.setup)
  • Re: When should I put a DC at a site?
    ... I fully agree with Florian about reasons for site DCs or not and which kind of. ... You have to think about the logon itself as already described from Florian, with no connection this wan't occur except with cached credentials. ... But depending on the configuration made in the GPO this can take time if a login/startup script for example copies files for what ever reason from the netlogon share to the local machine. ... located in a remote site and when not. ...
  • Re: AD/Exchange - Wireless
    ... > Exchange 2003, and Web Servers) ... Proxim Tsunami QuickBridge 60 product for 50 users at a remote site. ...
  • Re: AD/Exchange - Wireless
    ... > Exchange 2003, and Web Servers) ... Proxim Tsunami QuickBridge 60 product for 50 users at a remote site. ...
    (microsoft.public.exchange.admin)