Re: dynamic port forwarding problem

From: Darren Tucker (dtucker_at_dodgy.net.au)
Date: 04/22/04

Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2004 05:04:09 +0000 (UTC)

In article <c652i8$fdn$2@nn-tk106.ocn.ad.jp>, zrhr <zrhr@yahoo.com> wrote:
>By the way, I have tried the Putty and the result is same.

If 2 different ssh clients have the same issue, the problem might be in
the web browser. Try a different one.

--
Darren Tucker (dtucker at zip.com.au)
usually comes from bad judgement.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Timeouty while using SFTP subsystem of OpenSSH.
    ... > also affected by this strange problem). ... > on my server via putty without any problems. ... Good judgement comes with experience. ...
    (SSH)
  • Re: [SOLVED] Help please: how to enable SSH password authentication under FreeBSD 6.2? Solved -
    ... The issue is that PuTTY does not fall back from its SSH2 attempt to SSH1, as is what I specified in my ... In my case, SSHD is running in debug mode and the debug log clearly indicates that PuTTY only tries SSH2 and does not fall back to SSH1, whereas on my live box (FreeBSD 5.4 release AMD64, custom kernel), PuTTY does fall back to SSH1. ... I see no reason why the PuTTY / FreeBSD 6.2 SSH combination would _not_ be at fault (especially as other SSH clients do work fine on this box, and as PuTTY also works when connecting to other boxes). ... In case in such a situation the password authentication does work fine for you, I'd be curious to find out the reason why it doesn't work for me. ...
    (freebsd-questions)
  • Re: SSH Programmers API..
    ... >to a linux-server SSH-console (like Putty). ... >I need somekind of API i can use in my program. ... Good judgement comes with experience. ...
    (comp.security.ssh)
  • Re: Putty: tunneling to an FTP server running on the same computer
    ... If you use passive mode and a SOCKSified ftp client then in theory ... it should work (hmm, I see the PuTTY guys have upgraded the "in ... Good judgement comes with experience. ...
    (comp.security.ssh)
  • Re: putty times out on 5.3 box
    ... PuTTY has a tons of debugging options to show you ... =>> I can't seem to get remote access anymore but at the site everything seems to ... =>Does it work with other ssh clients? ...
    (freebsd-stable)