Re: Putty: PSFTP connection without password prompt (CORRECT VERSION)

From: Stefano (s_federici_at_yahoo.com)
Date: 04/13/04

Date: 13 Apr 2004 02:40:32 -0700

> > Yes, it helps in the direction of setting up a better transfer
> > procedure but... I need a some more (or a lot of?) detailed help from
> > you.
I guess you sent me exactly the list of commands I wanted. Thanks a
lot. Really. I'm going to check how it works for me.

> What else? :^)
I don't know yet. But I'm going to let you know :)

> What kind of client are you running your SSH client on?
Do you mean OS? Windows, obviously (and sadly. I used to be a UNIX fan
-7 years of nice an clean programming- but then the request of Windows
applications overwhelmed my timesheet... maybe better times will come
in a not-so-far future :)

Ciao and thanks again
Stefano

Relevant Pages

  • Re: System Information Unavailable on XP Pro
    ... Bill, ... Open a Command Prompt window and enter the following commands, ... > You can see I'm multibooting, where WinXP is on partition ... >>> received the reply, "The Windows Management ...
  • Re: Thanks Everyone
    ... All I was able to do was do simple dos commands, ... Windows hadn't loaded, I was hoping I was in the Command Prompt and that I ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: [opensuse] RPM Question
    ... of the disks, and what files are stored on what disks, could ... put the commands in shell scripts (think of .bat files, ... packages on my windows machine here at work. ... an internet connection to open up and process an RPM file? ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: Thanks Everyone
    ... To be very polite Malke, I had already googled, searched Microsoft's ... All I was able to do was do simple dos commands, ... Windows hadn't loaded, I was hoping I was in the Command Prompt and that I ...