Re: Putty: PSFTP connection without password prompt (CORRECT VERSION)

From: Stefano (s_federici_at_yahoo.com)
Date: 04/13/04

Date: 13 Apr 2004 02:40:32 -0700

> > Yes, it helps in the direction of setting up a better transfer
> > procedure but... I need a some more (or a lot of?) detailed help from
> > you.
I guess you sent me exactly the list of commands I wanted. Thanks a
lot. Really. I'm going to check how it works for me.

> What else? :^)
I don't know yet. But I'm going to let you know :)

> What kind of client are you running your SSH client on?
Do you mean OS? Windows, obviously (and sadly. I used to be a UNIX fan
-7 years of nice an clean programming- but then the request of Windows
applications overwhelmed my timesheet... maybe better times will come
in a not-so-far future :)

Ciao and thanks again
Stefano