Putty: PSFTP connection without password prompt

From: Stefano (s_federici_at_yahoo.com)
Date: 04/06/04

Date: 6 Apr 2004 08:00:29 -0700

Hi,
I need it to write a program that automatically uploads files to a
server running SSH.
I can interact with the server by using PSFTP with no problems. I'm
able to upload and download files.
I would like to use PSFTP to connect to the server without being
prompted for the password. Is there a way to pass the password in a
batch file (or command line option, or similar "silent" way) without
being forced to intercact with a shell?

Thanks
Stefano

Relevant Pages

  • Re: expect script to ssh to server, login as root, run commands
    ... "#interact" line it works on some servers but not on others. ... proc LoginAndExecute {SERVER PASS COMMANDS} { ... set SERVER [lindex $argv 0] ...
    (comp.lang.tcl)
  • Re: expect script to ssh to server, login as root, run commands
    ... "#interact" line it works on some servers but not on others. ... proc LoginAndExecute {SERVER PASS COMMANDS} { ... set SERVER [lindex $argv 0] ... Once you exit your LoginAndExecute, ...
    (comp.lang.tcl)
  • Re: How to display a message box from a COM+ server application configured as a non-interactive
    ... inside a COM+ server application. ... from the WinSta0 interactive winstation. ... allow a privilaged daemon process to directly interact with the desktop ... This security breach was serious enough, so MS made interraction between service and desktop disabled by default in Windows versions prior to Vista. ...
    (microsoft.public.vc.language)
  • Windows Scheduler Issue
    ... This works fine as long as the server is logged in (and ... but actually ends with an exit code of ... batch job in case this was the issue, ... My guess is that the file is somehow trying to interact ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.cmdprompt.admin)
  • Re: Windows Scheduler Issue