Novice Setup Guide

From: a (a_at_b.com)
Date: 04/05/04

    Date: Mon, 05 Apr 2004 21:28:22 GMT

    Hello,

    Is there a guide to SSH for a first time user?

    I am trying to setup access to my home folder to one particular authorized
    user. This user will have privileges to run FTP and HTTP downloads to my
    machine.

    I am running SuSE 8.1 with KDE and Gnome installed.

    Is there an easy to use client to setup the required access rights on my
    machine? Anyone has a ... for dummies way to do this?

    Thanks in advance,

    MM

    • Re: Novice Setup Guide
      ... > Is there a guide to SSH for a first time user? ... > I am trying to setup access to my home folder to one particular authorized ... There's also a Linux Security ...
      (comp.security.ssh)
    • Re: Novice Setup Guide
      ... >> Is there a guide to SSH for a first time user? ... >> I am trying to setup access to my home folder to one particular ... >> Is there an easy to use client to setup the required access rights on my ... There's also a Linux Security ...
      (comp.security.ssh)