SSH time out

From: gachsaran (gachsaran_at_hotmail.com)
Date: 04/01/04

Date: Thu, 1 Apr 2004 10:36:59 +0200

Hi

I have local network af 3 PC's . OpenSSH server installed on my fedora and
Putty client on 2 other PC's. I can communicate with my server by using ssh
but when i try to communicat with my server from internet i get a timeout. I
have router(firwall) that connect my LAN to outside world. I know that port
22 is closed when i am on internet and therefore i have changed Port in
sshd_config to 4321 but i can't communcat with my server. I have removed my
router and try to communcat with my server by using ports(24,4321,...)
without any success.

Any ide will be apriciated.

Nokomo