Re: openssh-3.8p1 compile problem

From: Darren Tucker (dtucker_at_dodgy.net.au)
Date: 02/26/04

Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2004 23:38:45 +0000 (UTC)

In article <403d0b07$1@news.fhg.de>,
Georg Wittig <Georg.Wittig@zv.Fraunhofer.de> wrote:
>sshd of openssh-3.8p1 doesn't link on TRU64 4.0f.
>sshd of openssh-3.7.1p2 and earlier did.
[snip]

>Adding the option "--with-cflags=-DCUSTOM_SYS_AUTH_PASSWD" to
>./configure solves the problem. Hmmm.

That's odd. What is the link error?

--
Darren Tucker (dtucker at zip.com.au)
usually comes from bad judgement.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: McLaren team orders?
    ... In all seriousness, there were two things from that I found odd. ... Why did Brundle think they would ... Why was there no 'judgement' on it, ...
    (rec.autos.sport.f1)
  • Re: Speed neednt be dangerous at all
    ... Adrian says... ... > Hmmm. ... I'd have said "driver's judgement" was the best we had, ... ...accidents in the hundreds of thousands and the recent tragedy in ...
    (uk.rec.driving)
  • Re: Michael Ng is disturbed
    ... Odd, weird, nutjob? ... Hate to pass judgement but drugs will do that. ...
    (rec.collecting.coins)
  • Re: McLaren team orders?
    ... In all seriousness, there were two things from that I found odd. ... Why was there no 'judgement' on it, ... I'm not sure we can read much into what Brundle said but it definitely came ...
    (rec.autos.sport.f1)
  • Re: Tony 99
    ... How odd that the judgement makes no mention of your defence, ... judge referred to you in this manner: "They may not be persons of ... Please provide details of the Judgement made in Exeter District Registry, which would seem to suggest the earlier Judgement, is not valid in law. ...
    (uk.legal)