putty and configuration CHOICEWAY CES-2402MG£¿

From: lfree (windows-free_at_163.com:s/windows/linux/)
Date: 11/17/03

Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2003 08:41:17 +0800

I like to use putty to configuration Switch and Route, but My company buy
some
CHOICEWAY CES-2402MG switch.when I use putty to enter switch configuration
interface,it reject my press key, as figure :

if I press five <tab> or arrow key, but the screen is no change,if when I
press <enter>,
exit switch configuration.I modify term type to vt100,ansi, the problem is
no change.

when I use linux and sun solaris8 to telnet the swith , the problem is no
change.
but I use windows 98 or 2k to telnet the switch,the problem is disappear!

I don't know what to do?

thank advanced!

snap.jpg

Relevant Pages

  • [NEWS] Telnet DoS Vulnerability in Marconi ATM Switch
    ... Telnet DoS Vulnerability in Marconi ATM Switch ... The following security advisory is sent to the securiteam mailing list, and can be found at the SecuriTeam web site: http://www.securiteam.com ...
    (Securiteam)
  • Re: Cisco Telnet Service
    ... I already remove some config at the switch for telnet ... Securing Apache Web Server with thawte Digital Certificate ...
    (Security-Basics)
  • Telnet DoS Vulnerability in Marconi ATM Switch Software
    ... Telnet DoS Vulnerability in Marconi ATM Switch Software ... administration via telnet and web interfaces. ...
    (Bugtraq)
  • Re: When the Remote end of a Telnet drops
    ... when telnetting to a telephone switch in order to manage it. ... Does anybody know if there are any recent issues with telnet? ... There was the usual "Connection closed by foreign ... I can certainly put a timeout in expect but we have been ...
    (freebsd-questions)