putty and configuration CHOICEWAY CES-2402MG£¿

From: lfree (windows-free_at_163.com:s/windows/linux/)
Date: 11/17/03

Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2003 08:41:17 +0800

I like to use putty to configuration Switch and Route, but My company buy
some
CHOICEWAY CES-2402MG switch.when I use putty to enter switch configuration
interface,it reject my press key, as figure :

if I press five <tab> or arrow key, but the screen is no change,if when I
press <enter>,
exit switch configuration.I modify term type to vt100,ansi, the problem is
no change.

when I use linux and sun solaris8 to telnet the swith , the problem is no
change.
but I use windows 98 or 2k to telnet the switch,the problem is disappear!

I don't know what to do?

thank advanced!

snap.jpg