Re: open-ssh on AIX

From: Darren Tucker (dtucker_at_dodgy.net.au)
Date: 11/13/03

Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2003 10:53:54 GMT

In article <cad096dc.0311130230.4a8db1f7@posting.google.com>,
Lilach Reshef <lilach_reshef@bmc.com> wrote:
>I am trying to create connection through open-ssh between a client and
>server.
[snip]
>Login restricted for test1: 3004-301 Your account has been locked;
>please see the system administrator.

>What is wrong?

The account is locked. Unlock it through SMIT.

--
Darren Tucker (dtucker at zip.com.au)
usually comes from bad judgement.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: SSH ignores locked accounts
    ... >By default, without specific configuration, such as putting public key ... only system administrator will be able ... True, for a new account. ... Good judgement comes with experience. ...
    (comp.security.ssh)
  • Re: why scp freezes after password?
    ... > i giver the password the prompt freezes. ... > I guess the problem is in my account, ... Your shell is probably not clean (ie it's producing extraneous output ... Good judgement comes with experience. ...
    (comp.security.ssh)
  • Re: SSH ignores locked accounts
    ... >allows a very fine grade of control over who has access to the account in ... locking the account. ... Set the passwd entry to something that isn't the lock string but isn't a ... Good judgement comes with experience. ...
    (comp.security.ssh)
  • Re: SMSM - PS2 trade value
    ... In message, Lister writes ... slightly better judgement than usual? ...
    (uk.games.video.misc)
  • Re: Two pounds a day
    ... > a judgement, you really should seek help at your earliest opportunity. ... >> And so you choose to continue to bear false witness. ... It was my choice to embellish the <snip>. ... Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD ...
    (sci.med)