Re: newbie: Documentation

From: Shashank Khanvilkar (shashank_at_evl.uic.edu)
Date: 07/15/03

Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2003 16:33:05 -0500

"Mirco" <mirco9@gmx.net> wrote in message
news:3f110afe$1@news.swissonline.ch...
> HI
>
> I am looking for a good documentation to install an to configure ssh. I
> already have one an each time, I try to install the key, something goes
> wrong.
> so I am looking for a new How-To, 'cause I want to configure ssh myself.

If you are trying for just key generation and basic configuration you might
try this:
http://mia.ece.uic.edu/~papers/etc/msg00032.html

> thanks in advance
> mirco

Relevant Pages

  • Re: newbie: Documentation
    ... Mirco wrote: ... > I am looking for a good documentation to install an to configure ssh. ... > so I am looking for a new How-To, 'cause I want to configure ssh myself. ...
    (comp.security.ssh)
  • Re: newbie: Documentation
    ... There is a new SANS step by step book on OpenSSH as well. ... >I am looking for a good documentation to install an to configure ssh. ... >so I am looking for a new How-To, 'cause I want to configure ssh myself. ...
    (comp.security.ssh)
  • newbie: Documentation
    ... I am looking for a good documentation to install an to configure ssh. ...
    (comp.security.ssh)
  • Re: PRNGD is not seeded
    ... The ssh is some version: ... Prngd was installed via custom ... I'm wondering if I should install OSS646, ... rsync does not require ssh. ...
    (comp.unix.sco.misc)
  • Re: Blocking Yahoo Messenger With Firewall??
    ... Why are you insulting me? ... I have enumerated the conditions associated with SSH use for this ... >> data stream, as I stated above. ... or if you try to install extra software. ...
    (alt.computer.security)