Re: TCP window size with SSH

From: jon (jonsnews_at_hotmail.com)
Date: 06/30/03

Date: 29 Jun 2003 23:45:32 -0700

Mike, Thanks for the top tip. I didn't think to look at the sftp
switches - not something I use directly very often!

I did a few preliminary tests & these certainly make a difference.
I'll try & do some tests with these switches AND the network card
settings to see what happens.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Gottlieb EM Issue
    ... gets better - in terms of your success on getting dead EM games running ... Mike O. ... In terms of going through all of the switches, etc., I'm also aware of the ... proactively clean all of the switch contacts with a file ...
    (rec.games.pinball)
  • Re: Gottlieb Domino Roto Target Problem
    ... I will look at the activation circuit and look at all the switches to ... >> The coil sleeves are clean and free. ... >> Mike O. ... > associated motor contacts with whatever makes those coils work? ...
    (rec.games.pinball)
  • Re: Condenser Mic Advice
    ... >> switchable response pattern? ... > I've found it to be a very good mike, and it has -5 -10 switches and pattern ... > cut background vocals while the leads were done on the supermike, ...
    (rec.audio.pro)
  • Re: Condenser Mic Advice
    ... I've found it to be a very good mike, and it has -5 -10 switches and pattern ... cut background vocals while the leads were done on the supermike, ...
    (rec.audio.pro)
  • Re: Setting file permissions
    ... I stumbled across SetACL some time ago when looking for a way to set ACL's. ... It took a little while to understand all the switches and commands but once you do it is a very powerful utility. ... > Hi Mike, ...
    (microsoft.public.scripting.wsh)