Re: OpenSSH Problem -Please Help, Thank you!

From: Paul (supersupersupersupersupersuper_at_hotmail.com)
Date: 05/14/03

Date: 13 May 2003 18:15:09 -0700

"Give you a hand by telling you that continually posting replies to
your own
post without provide more information won't work?
Or that posting replies to OTHER PEOPLES posts won't help?"

Hi. Thanks for the response. Please be patient with me, as I am rather
new to this... the documentation seems lacking.

"After searching Google for your original post, you provide a lot of
stuff,
but not much useful. How about the debug log from the server? Or the
log
from PuTTY?
"

Here is the log file... again, this doesn't seem to indicate much, if
anything, to me.

C:\Program Files\ssh>sshd -d -p 1284
sshd -d -p 1284
/etc/sshd_config: No such file or directory
debug: sshd version 1.2.26 [i586-pc-cygwin32]
debug: Initializing random number generator; seed file
/etc/ssh_random_seed
fatal: execv /bin/sh failed: No such file or directory
fatal: execv /bin/sh failed: No such file or directory
fatal: execv /bin/sh failed: No such file or directory
fatal: execv /bin/sh failed: No such file or directory
fatal: execv /bin/sh failed: No such file or directory
fatal: execv /bin/sh failed: No such file or directory
fatal: execv /bin/sh failed: No such file or directory
log: Server listening on port 1284.
log: Generating 768 bit RSA key.
Generating p: ..............++ (distance 210)
Generating q: ...........................++ (distance 350)
Computing the keys...
Testing the keys...
Key generation complete.
log: RSA key generation complete.