Re: A Free SSH server for Windows ?

From: Richard Caley (_at_)
Date: 04/30/03

Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2003 12:53:38 GMT

In article <_OOra.79882$DT4.2429967@twister1.libero.it>, fmarchioniNIENTESPAM (f) writes:

f> I found Openssh that runs on Windows (via cgywin).
f> Has anybody tested it?

I use it occasionally to do some things on windows 98 from a makeile
on unix. It sems to work fine. I start it manually when I need it so I
don't know about long-term stability.

--
Mail me as MYFIRSTNAME@MYLASTNAME.org.uk        _O_
                                                 |<

Relevant Pages

  • Re: OpenSSH, Telnet, Windows Authentication and double-hops
    ... deployment on a Windows network. ... Does this mean that you are setting SSH port forwarding ... does not provide the other side with either a Kerberos ticket, ... We're focusing on the OpenSSH for Windows distribution. ...
    (comp.security.ssh)
  • Re: two SSH compatibility scenarios: can it work?
    ... We are required to use SSH to log into the Engineering lab machines. ... > server software displays this header upon telnet connection to port 22. ... I still use Windows on my notebook for application compatibility. ... > running OpenSSH 3.4p1. ...
    (comp.security.ssh)
  • RE: OpenSSH 3.8 resource temporarily unavailable error on windows 2k
    ... OpenSSH 3.8 'resource temporarily unavailable' error on windows 2k ... recently often receive client's complaint that they cannot connect server. ... you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender at Wipro or Mailadmin@wipro.com immediately ...
    (SSH)
  • RE: SFTP between Linux and Windows
    ... OpenSSH scp to SSH Tectia Server does not work ... SFTP between Linux and Windows ...
    (SSH)
  • Re: Panda Platinum 2005 Internet Security
    ... >>> OpenSSH taugt unter Windows auf jeden Fall nicht wirklich das man VNC oder so ... Ansonsten werden RDP und VNC über ssh-dritt-Server problemlos getunnelt. ... Next by Date: ...
    (de.comp.security.firewall)