ssh

From: Marek Derda (mzderda@sgh.waw.pl)
Date: 04/14/03

From: "Marek Derda" <mzderda@sgh.waw.pl>
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2003 13:51:48 +0200

1. RedHat 7.2
2. sshd runs on (internal) server
3. I could login on server from remote stations(win98) using ssh client
4. I could not login using ftp from local net. Why?
5. I couldn't get www pages from internet (internal server works as gateway
to internet). Why?

 Fuctions metioned in 4. and 5. worked fine unless i shift to ssh (security
reasons).

please answer to mzd16@op.pl

mzd

Relevant Pages

  • RE: Move Companyweb to member server 2003
    ... password login box; I would like for our clients and employees to login by ... The webserver is not a backup domain server, nor anything else (ie DNS, ... I understand that you want to know if the Companyweb ... published to internet. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: Urgent! New router and big disaster
    ... The SBS DNS server, running on ... its IP it means that your problem is now DNS. ... forward ports to it reliably in the router. ... I should have been more clear about internet connection.. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: RWW Disconnecting
    ... I have been connected from a remote site for about 3 ... DHCP server and even a wireless access ... the key codes to for Internet access. ... Client Workstations} ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: EBS 2008 and e-mail issues
    ... the internal interface of the security server. ... If I forward to the Exchange server (yes I know I'm not ... rerunning the change security level wizard is not possible. ... customer here wants to exclude some users from internet. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: CAN WE LOGIN TO A WINDOWS 2003 ACTIVE DIRECTORY DOMAIN OVER TH
    ... Having a user login to a windows 2003 server over the internet is not a good ...