tunneling outlook 2000 to exchange server 2000

From: Christian Pogea (mail@pogea.de)
Date: 04/12/03

From: "Christian Pogea" <mail@pogea.de>
Date: Sat, 12 Apr 2003 00:45:43 +0200

i want to connect outlook 2000 to an exchange server through a ssh tunnel.
which ports do i have to tunnel and what do i have to do on client side?

thanks in advance,

Relevant Pages

  • Re: remote access
    ... opening ports on the firewall and forwarding ports to the appropiate server. ... The only thing you said about Outlook was to ask if it was possible to ... Outlook uses RPC to communicate with the Exchange server, ... ISA is the safer of the two. ...
  • Communication problem Outlook 2K3 <-> ExchangeServer2K
    ... Exchange Server" service), but after change ... I'm still in off-line mode and I can't send/receive mail. ... I think that my ISP has blocked ports 135-139 and I've ... I've checked netstat -n and Outlook 2K at first calls: ...
  • Re: port 135
    ... Connecting Outlook 2003 to an Exchange Server behind a firewall requires ... What ports does Exchange use? ... You might want to consider either Outlook Web Access or RPC over HTTP ... Server 2003 and Microsoft Office Outlook 2003 ...
  • Re: Update on this
    ... DNS settings for the exchange server? ... Outlook and what version of Exchange? ... >clients using SecuRemote, SecureClient, and VPN Edge ... >account to which all ports were allowed. ...
  • Re: Port to open on Firewall for Exchange Server Communication
    ... I have Outlook 2000/2002/2003 clients and Exchange Server 2003. ... Few ports I know to open on the firewall ...