I'll send my customers your way!

From: Shawn Lemonds (lemonds@earthlink.net)
Date: 04/08/03

    From: Shawn Lemonds <lemonds@earthlink.net>
    Date: Tue, 08 Apr 2003 03:14:27 GMT

    Dear fellow affiliate,

    I am an affiliate looking for other affiliates.

    I know my customers would be well-suited prospects and vice-versa. What should I do if I want to send a few of them your way?

    Looking forward to your reply,

    Shawn Lemonds
    Click Reply or send email to:
    lemonds@earthlink.net

    ---
    MAF Anti-Spam ID: 20030318183002T1o1YwV6

    • Re: Form Coding Help
      ... on customers form, I check a box that says affiliate referred and in another ... the one that has been selected as the referrer in the customer form. ... qualify your call to the control on the Affilliates form. ...
      (microsoft.public.access.forms)
    • Here is a real money maker if your creative, try for free its awesome, google
      ... We paid our best affiliate $169,300.00 in one month! ... Why our affiliate program is the best: ... Your customers receive FREE HDTV equipment and Digital Video Recorders! ...
      (soc.men)
    • RE: cumulative history of purchases by referrals
      ... Customers table with the Affiliate ID. ... purchase date. ... Each affiliate can make multiple referrals and typically referrals will only ...
      (microsoft.public.access.queries)