Re: SSH-client that suppports http-proxies AND dynamic tunnels?

From: David Bonde (david-bo@dsv.su.se)
Date: 01/29/03

From: David Bonde <david-bo@dsv.su.se>
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2003 14:20:55 +0100

On Wed, 29 Jan 2003, Maniac wrote:

> On Tue, 28 Jan 2003 16:00:04 +0100, David Bonde wrote:
> > But where can I find such a script and/or is OpenSSH available for
> > (ehum...) NT? I can only find links to Putty et al on openssh.org
>
> Sure OpenSSH is available for windows... I use it at work too :)
>
> Cygwin includes openssh for window.... www.cygwin.com

I need cygwin to use OpenSSH on NT?

--
A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.
Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing?

  • Re: OpenSSH and file move
    ... handling in such a script might be a hassle. ... something like scp first followed by an "ssh remotehost rm" command. ... >> which deletes the source file after a successful copy operation, ... However, OpenSSH does not ...
    (comp.security.ssh)
  • Re: [opensuse] Can I ask something...?
    ... du apparently to a weakness in openssh. ... Lucky for me it was just a script that only ... execute perl and suck down a perl script to generate ... zypper repos from 11.2 repos (I maintain my own mirrors indefinitely after ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: Upgrading OpenSSH
    ... >>How would you go about upgrading OpenSSH on over 400 servers? ... >>did that with an install script I wrote one by one. ... We are mostly Sun Solaris shop with some HP's AIX and of course Linux. ...
    (comp.security.ssh)
  • [HPADM] Summary: Running OpenSSH as a Daemon on HP-UX 11.11
    ... We chose OpenSSH instead of HP's SSH program because our main application ... The script is: ... # Checks for the existence of the host DSA key (protocol version 2) ... # Checks for the existence of the host RSA key ...
    (HP-UX-Admin)
  • set logintimeout from ssh-client ?
    ... The list of servers I login to, ... causing the script to hang indefinately because it is ... Using openssh OpenSSH_3.2.2p1. ...
    (comp.security.ssh)