Re: SSH-client that suppports http-proxies AND dynamic tunnels?

From: David Bonde (david-bo@dsv.su.se)
Date: 01/28/03

From: David Bonde <david-bo@dsv.su.se>
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2003 16:00:04 +0100

On Tue, 28 Jan 2003, Richard E. Silverman wrote:

> Ah. Well, you can do this with OpenSSH by writing a ProxyCommand script
> to get a connection through your proxy...

But where can I find such a script and/or is OpenSSH available for
(ehum...) NT? I can only find links to Putty et al on openssh.org

--
A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.
Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing?

  • Re: SSH-client that suppports http-proxies AND dynamic tunnels?
    ... but doesn't support dynamic forwarding by local ... you can do this with OpenSSH by writing a ProxyCommand script ...
    (comp.security.ssh)
  • Re: Logging openssh
    ... Richard E. Silverman wrote: ... OpenSSH does not log people's passwords, for fairly obvious reasons. ... In fact, the password is a one-way hash function; ...
    (comp.security.ssh)
  • Re: Running OpenSSH with SFTP Only
    ... "Richard E. Silverman" writes: ... > Will> Is there any straightforward configuration or build ... > Will> option for OpenSSH that will allow you to run it with ...
    (comp.security.ssh)
  • openssh not writing wtmp ?
    ... i have the problem that openssh is not writing ... wtmp ... anyone an idea who to circumvent that problem? ...
    (comp.security.ssh)
  • Re: SSH2 to SSH1 Without Password
    ... Richard E. Silverman wrote: ... because in your original post you indicated you had OpenSSH on both sides. ...
    (comp.security.ssh)