SSH web based

From: Bert Geys (bert.geys@pandora.be)
Date: 11/18/02

From: bert.geys@pandora.be (Bert Geys)
Date: 18 Nov 2002 07:06:19 -0800

Is there a tool for ssh to a server in a website that runs completely
on port 80 and on the serverside this is translated to the normal port
22.

Bert Geys

Relevant Pages

  • Re: SSH: remote login returns "invalid user"
    ... host mail.harlley-consultants.com ... server rather than web server? ... If they have the right server software running (mail, web, ssh daemon) then that software picks up the request. ... When you want to send mail to xxx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, your mail server looks up the MX record for hartley-consultants and sends it to port 25 on the machine pointed to. ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: ipfw and nmap
    ... > even be correct but I have a bsd box that is simply providing me SSH ... add allow tcp from any to me 22 setup in via fxp0 keep-state ... Note too that there is nothing to prevent port scanners simply setting ... the 'SYN' flag in the probe packets they send to your server. ...
    (freebsd-questions)
  • Re: Remote Desktop directly to another computer on the network
    ... default port... ... And there is no reason for me to believe that ssh ... When I have a multibillion company I will use the key pair, ... WinSCP for that to access my home SSH server. ...
  • Re: need help for setting SSH Server for Windows XP
    ... In my windows firewall proper ports are opened. ... Changing from port 22 to ports 80, 443 also doesn't give any results. ... static LAN IP of the server PC. ... It is *NOT* a valid test to call the SSH server PC from another ...
  • Re: Port Forwarding -- Checking to be sure I understand it
    ... They run an ssh ... server and VNC service. ... If you want to run the tunnel over some port other than 22 (the ... restrictive firewalls that deny all incoming connections and block most ...
    (comp.security.ssh)