Re: Bash / SSH

From: Nico Kadel-Garcia (nkadel@bellatlantic.net)
Date: 11/04/02

From: "Nico Kadel-Garcia" <nkadel@bellatlantic.net>
Date: Mon, 04 Nov 2002 21:03:36 GMT

"the_pope" <pope@clara.co.uk> wrote in message
news:3dc6c924$0$9451$cc9e4d1f@news.dial.pipex.com...
> Hi There
>
> 10 4 1 * * /etc/bash/test_bash, but I'm just running this manually on the
> machine at the moment.
>
> The main reason for not using NT scheduling is I'm going to try to
integrate
> a php web application into this and I want apache on Linux as its more
> secure in my opinion.
>
> I'm not sure whats going on exactly, the script runs and the ssh session
> logs-on but when It tries to run a .bat file or another NT command such as
> IPconfig it says command not found as I think its running on the Linux
> machine not over the ssh session.
>
> What I need is rexec in a secure way?

What you need short term is to post the contents of "test_bash", and maybe
of the .bat file you're trying to trigger remotely.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: problem with a batch file wkgrp parameter
    ... The short answer is you're using the wrong syntax in your batch file. ... that isn't the secured workgroup information file used to secure the database, ... permission to open this secured database. ... You need to remove the "START /MAX" command, but even then it won't work ...
    (microsoft.public.access.security)
  • Re: problem with a batch file wkgrp parameter
    ... The short answer is you're using the wrong syntax in your batch file. ... that isn't the secured workgroup information file used to secure the database, ... permission to open this secured database. ... You need to remove the "START /MAX" command, but even then it won't work ...
    (microsoft.public.access.security)
  • Re: problem with a batch file wkgrp parameter
    ... The short answer is you're using the wrong syntax in your batch file. ... that isn't the secured workgroup information file used to secure the database, ... permission to open this secured database. ... You need to remove the "START /MAX" command, but even then it won't work ...
    (microsoft.public.access.security)
  • Re: problem with a batch file wkgrp parameter
    ... not the private Access forums you find on the web. ... The short answer is you're using the wrong syntax in your batch file. ... that isn't the secured workgroup information file used to secure the database, ... You need to remove the "START /MAX" command, but even then it won't work ...
    (microsoft.public.access.security)
  • Re: ie6sp1 : Repair Function Blocked - Anyone know of a fix?
    ... for command itself not to the thing it is being used to execute. ... then modifying it to do the call and append, then execute the bat file. ... Then edit dlls.bat to prefix each line with getvers and append>>versions.txt ...