Re: ssh server for windoze

From: TheMartian (themartian@space.com)
Date: 05/30/02

From: TheMartian <themartian@space.com>
Date: Wed, 29 May 2002 23:40:33 GMT

Thanks

--
www.ozetechnology.com
ICQ:29874849
AIM:OrigMartian
MSN:themartian@space.com
PGP key: www.ozetechnology.com/downloads/watsondk.pgp

After a long battle with technology, "Nico Kadel-Garcia" an earthling wrote:

> "TheMartian" <themartian@space.com> wrote in message > news:pan.2002.05.28.12.40.37.277706.2525@space.com... >> A client has requested ssh server functionality on a windoze 2000 box.I >> tried to talk them into a UNIX/Linux box for this but failed. It seems >> that someone told them that windoze is more secure and they believed >> it. >> >> I am looking at openssh for windoze, from >> >> http://www.networksimplicity.com/openssh/ >> >> Is this one any good? or is there better? >> >> Thanks > > It's OpenSSH bundled up with commercial support: OpenSSH is extremely > solid. You can install it free as part of CygWin, which gets you a bunch > of other tools (www.cygwin.com), but if you need commercial support, it > looks good.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: ssh server for windoze
    ... >> A client has requested ssh server functionality on a windoze 2000 box.I ... > It's OpenSSH bundled up with commercial support: ... > of other tools, but if you need commercial support, it ...
    (comp.security.ssh)
  • Re: ssh server for windoze
    ... > tried to talk them into a UNIX/Linux box for this but failed. ... > that someone told them that windoze is more secure and they believed it. ... It's OpenSSH bundled up with commercial support: ...
    (comp.security.ssh)
  • Re: ssh server for windoze
    ... > tried to talk them into a UNIX/Linux box for this but failed. ... > that someone told them that windoze is more secure and they believed it. ... It's OpenSSH bundled up with commercial support: ...
    (comp.security.ssh)
  • ssh server for windoze
    ... A client has requested ssh server functionality on a windoze 2000 box.I ... tried to talk them into a UNIX/Linux box for this but failed. ... that someone told them that windoze is more secure and they believed it. ...