[Re]How to restrict the ssh version banner ?

From: JsSys (JwSys@hitel.net)
Date: 05/29/02

From: "JsSys" <JwSys@hitel.net>
Date: Wed, 29 May 2002 17:35:07 +0900

How to restrict the ssh version banner ? or change ssh version ...

[root@ass ssh2]# telnet 22
Connected to
Escape character is '^]'.
SSH-1.99-3.1.0 SSH Secure Shell (non-commercial)

Connection closed by foreign host.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: What is The SSH?
    ... Building and Using SSH Tunnels ... What is an SSH tunnel? ... how to use it to make a connection to a server. ... You will need a working SSH client and server installation to build and test ...
  • Re: Problem connecting to SSH, OpenVMS7.3-2, HP TCP/IP v5.4 patched
    ... warning: Authentication failed. ... connection lost (Connection closed by remote host.). ... So, as you can see, I am trying to make an ssh connection with the ...
  • Re: Remote Desktop Connection
    ... You can try a free two user version of SSL-Explorer to try it out. ... SSL-Explorer also supports a web based RDC and VNC access to desktop PCs on your network. ... OpenVPN is completely free like SSH. ... What if i have a linkys WiFi router, and does not have vpn feature, how could i secure the connection? ...
  • Re: Keeping OpenSSH connections alive
    ... The TCP connection is timing out, not the SSH session. ... You can then, reconnect to the backgrounded screen session, upon relogin. ...
  • ssh connections hang; un-hang on subsequent connection
    ... I'm experiencing a strange problem with ssh connections to my ssh server ... I can make an initial connection to my ssh server fine. ... When I re-connect with ssh, the first session "thaws" and all ...