Re: Case

From: those who know me have no need of my name (not-a-real-address@usa.net)
Date: 05/28/02

From: those who know me have no need of my name <not-a-real-address@usa.net>
Date: 28 May 2002 18:24:15 GMT

<B1628D6239A02040844A142719C43EBF030C40BB@sernt7.essex.ac.uk> divulged:

>Why do I loose the upper case character at the front of a file name when I
>drag and drop using the file transfer window from my file server to my
>desktop?

what does this have to do with ssh? try a group for whatever the hell o/s
is `pc' for using the unnamed file transfer mechanism that didn't work.

  • Re: Case
    ... >Why do I loose the upper case character at the front of a file name when I ... >drag and drop using the file transfer window from my file server to my ... is `pc' for using the unnamed file transfer mechanism that didn't work. ...
    (comp.security.ssh)
  • SP2 broke NetMeeting!
    ... The file transfer function used to work perfectly but now, ... connecting a call in the main window, the file transfer window still ...
  • Case
    ... Why do I loose the upper case character at the front of a file name when I ... drag and drop using the file transfer window from my file server to my ...
    (comp.security.ssh)
  • Case
    ... Why do I loose the upper case character at the front of a file name when I ... drag and drop using the file transfer window from my file server to my ...
    (comp.security.ssh)
  • iChat + GoogleTalk + file transfer
    ... I'm trying to send files from iChat to iChat both with GoogleTalk ... The file transfer window displays that it is preparing but this goes ... I tested it with .Mac accounts and there file transfering is working ...
    (comp.sys.mac.system)