ssh for beginners?

From: David Chapman (dchapman@canwest.victoria.bc.ca)
Date: 04/18/02

From: David Chapman <dchapman@canwest.victoria.bc.ca>
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2002 11:31:18 GMT

Good day.

I am trying to get passwordless authentication working between two NetBSD 1.5.2
running OpenSSH 2.5.1, and am not having much luck. Anyone know of a resource
for this in a beginner's or dummies level?

  Thanks,

--
Dave Chapman                       |    "tar is not a plaything"
dchapman@canwest.victoria.bc.ca    |    bsimpson@dt.springfield.edu

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Mapping Networked Printers Using Command Prompt
    ... I have tried using Net Use, but i have had not much luck. ... There are a lot of reasons why you might not see a resource in Printers and ... Faxes. ... when it's a normal response from experience. ...
  • Re: Is there a separate discussion list somewhere for XLC?
    ... OTOH there is a ton of C/C++ resource on the Web, and if the issue is purely ... best luck with this list. ...
    (bit.listserv.ibm-main)
  • Re: Well, Im asking
    ... I was hoping to help lead you into a wonderful resource. ... You need a floppy disk for this tool, ... Change your administrator password to blank by using "*". ... With luck, you should be able to log on as Administrator with no password. ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.security)
  • Re: [SLE] Selecting a display driver
    ... On 14/09/05, Carl Hartung wrote: ... > Good going, Paul, and good luck. ... > I can't remember if I posted this resource earlier, or not, so I'll post it ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: Must start vs Can start
    ... Welcome to this Microsoft Project newsgroup :-) ... You're out of luck:(This has been often requested - maybe in the next ... there are no other priority tasks that high, ... > NET and NLT based on resource availability. ...
    (microsoft.public.project)