ssh server for win 98 ?

From: Dominique Perlat (domnews@SUPPRIMERCAperlat.net)
Date: 04/09/02

From: "Dominique Perlat" <domnews@SUPPRIMERCAperlat.net>
Date: Tue, 9 Apr 2002 04:44:10 +0200

hello all,

the question might be very stupid, but I've searched everywhere with no
success : does any know if an ssh server is available for windows 98 ?
I cannot believe it doesn't exist, but the only ssh servers I could find
were for *nix or winNT.
Any help or links would be very much appreciated.

Otherwise, I will be grateful for advice on efficient and light telnet
servers for win98 :-(

Thanks for your help,
Dominique

Relevant Pages

  • Re: get client IP if server is on private network
    ... > be rather stupid. ... > port and get to our ssh server. ... As far as I recall port forwarding in PAT does not change the source IP ... I would ask for a reason, if I was in Your shoes. ...
    (comp.dcom.sys.cisco)
  • get client IP if server is on private network
    ... I must say I am not very familiar with low level IP so the question may ... be rather stupid. ... We have a private network connected to internet via CISCO ( ... port and get to our ssh server. ...
    (comp.dcom.sys.cisco)
  • Re: OS specific command in Python
    ... windows to send the shutdown command. ... To clear up things a little, you _interact_ with the ssh process launched on your local machine from your python script. ... this ssh process _connect_ to an ssh server on your remote winbox. ...
    (comp.lang.python)
  • Re: need help for setting SSH Server for Windows XP
    ... >> In my windows firewall proper ports are opened. ... > To use SSH you only need TCP Port 22 (or whatever port you configure> the ... It is *NOT* a valid test to call the SSH server PC from another ...
  • Re: need help for setting SSH Server for Windows XP
    ... In my windows firewall proper ports are opened. ... To use SSH you only need TCP Port 22 forwarded on your router and any firewall to the static LAN IP of the server PC. ... To test from another PC on your local LAN use the LAN IP of the SSH server. ...