Re: x11 forwarding

From: those who know me have no need of my name (not-a-real-address@usa.net)
Date: 04/04/02

From: those who know me have no need of my name <not-a-real-address@usa.net>
Date: 04 Apr 2002 01:23:58 GMT

<d649cab4.0204030012.746bd708@posting.google.com> divulged:

>between my client and the remote machine is a ssh server (openssh 3.x)
>with remote port forwarding enabled - i want to forward the x11
>traffic from the remote machine to my client via the ssh server. is
>it possible to tunnel the x11 traffic between the remote machine and
>my client only using ssh?

yes. and it's well documented. what isn't working for you?

  • x11 forwarding
    ... with remote port forwarding enabled - i want to forward the x11 ... traffic from the remote machine to my client via the ssh server. ...
    (comp.security.ssh)
  • Re: x11 forwarding
    ... AD> the ssh server. ... AD> the remote machine and my client only using ssh? ...
    (comp.security.ssh)
  • Re: x11 forwarding
    ... AD> the ssh server. ... AD> the remote machine and my client only using ssh? ...
    (comp.security.ssh)
  • Re: Cant reach remote DLL from client via DCOM
    ... ClsID via the local registry before talking to the remote machine. ... machine for the relevant ProgID, ... your EXE registered on the client machine simply to translate the ProgID. ...
    (microsoft.public.vb.com)
  • Re: Remote access using Dialup Networking
    ... >>> machine, send a command over to the remote machine, remote machine ... >>> I know how to query the database and get information out, ... >>> sends back to the client the dataset. ... >> Florida Department Of Transportation ...