x11 forwarding

From: Andre Doehn (a.doehn@gmx.net)
Date: 04/03/02

From: a.doehn@gmx.net (Andre Doehn)
Date: 3 Apr 2002 00:12:25 -0800

hi,
between my client and the remote machine is a ssh server (openssh 3.x)
with remote port forwarding enabled - i want to forward the x11
traffic from the remote machine to my client via the ssh server. is
it possible to tunnel the x11 traffic between the remote machine and
my client only using ssh?

any hint?
bye
andre

Relevant Pages

  • Re: x11 forwarding
    ... >with remote port forwarding enabled - i want to forward the x11 ... >traffic from the remote machine to my client via the ssh server. ...
    (comp.security.ssh)
  • Re: x11 forwarding
    ... AD> the ssh server. ... AD> the remote machine and my client only using ssh? ...
    (comp.security.ssh)
  • Re: x11 forwarding
    ... AD> the ssh server. ... AD> the remote machine and my client only using ssh? ...
    (comp.security.ssh)
  • Re: Remote Deskto Problem
    ... > openSSH or some ssh server will have to be running on his work pc, ... > then run putty or some other ssh client at the remote... ... >> Al Jarvi (MS-MVP Windows Networking) ...
  • Re: Cant reach remote DLL from client via DCOM
    ... ClsID via the local registry before talking to the remote machine. ... machine for the relevant ProgID, ... your EXE registered on the client machine simply to translate the ProgID. ...
    (microsoft.public.vb.com)