Re: PKI and Relying Parties

From: Harold Hammond (HammondITS@netscape.net)
Date: 03/28/02

From: Harold Hammond <HammondITS@netscape.net>
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2002 08:02:25 -0500

This isn't about access control or about the reliability of a PKI. The simple
question is how can one get access to up-to-date CRLs without becoming a CA.

I want to be able to check Certificate Revocation Lists for digital certificates
being presented at my website. I do not want to be a CA. I do not want anyone
to be a CA on my behalf.

Any ideas?
-Harold

Relevant Pages

  • Re: PKI and Relying Parties
    ... This isn't about access control or about the reliability of a PKI. ... question is how can one get access to up-to-date CRLs without becoming a CA. ... I want to be able to check Certificate Revocation Lists for digital certificates ...
    (comp.security.misc)
  • Re: PKI and Relying Parties
    ... > This isn't about access control or about the reliability of a PKI. ... > I want to be able to check Certificate Revocation Lists for digital ...
    (comp.security.misc)
  • Re: PKI and Relying Parties
    ... > This isn't about access control or about the reliability of a PKI. ... > I want to be able to check Certificate Revocation Lists for digital ...
    (comp.security.ssh)