confuse with ssh forwarding

From: Sam Wun (s.wun@thales-is.com.hk)
Date: 03/27/02

From: "Sam Wun" <s.wun@thales-is.com.hk>
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2002 23:08:19 +0800

Hi,

The following ssh forwarding confuse me:

# ssh -C -L 119:news.ox.ac.uk:119 username@sable.ox.ac.uk

the above commandline will let me login to the sable host in the username
account. How would I know the forwarding is working? and how come I login to
the username account in sable host if I only want to do forwarding?

Thanks
Sam

Relevant Pages

  • Re: confuse with ssh forwarding
    ... > the above commandline will let me login to the sable host in the username ... How would I know the forwarding is working? ... > and how come I login to the username account in sable host if I only ...
    (comp.security.ssh)
  • Re: confuse with ssh forwarding
    ... > the above commandline will let me login to the sable host in the ... How would I know the forwarding is working? ... > the username account in sable host if I only want to do forwarding? ...
    (comp.security.ssh)
  • Re: Going out of town need help Thanks !
    ... If your tconl.com account has an automatic forwarding option, ... "PA Bear" wrote: ... emails unless I read them first on my Outlook account. ...
  • Re: Going out of town need help Thanks !
    ... It is my understanding that before it can be forwarded to another account it ... "PA Bear" wrote: ... cellphone and your settings at Gmail> Mail Settings> Forwarding and POP, ... emails unless I read them first on my Outlook account. ...
  • Re: Exchange 2k3 - Cant stop mailbox forwarding messages!
    ... Another alternative would be to delete the user account (can still keep ... That staff members account is forwarding a copy of her emails to two ... I want to stop this forwarding now, but for the life of me i cannot find ... There is no 'forward to' in the AD account properties in the exchange ...
    (microsoft.public.exchange.admin)