Re: afs password

From: Ӥp (kllau.bbs@abpe.org)
Date: 03/08/02

From: kllau.bbs@abpe.org (Ӥp)
Date: 07 Mar 2002 23:36:22 GMT

ޭzmscordova2@earthlink.net (Susan Cordova)nʨG
> Hello,
> I have compiled openssh_2.9 with AFS support. The problem is that
> users are allowed to login to my systems using just their AFS password.
> This is a problem because I do not manage AFS and therefore cannot
> enforce strong password checks and password expirations. Is there a way
> to change the behavior of this? Could I have it ask for the local
> password and then the AFS password? If the AFS password is correct, then
> provide an AFS token.
> Is there a pam module?
> I would appreciate any advice or push in the right direction.
> By the way, my system is an ultra running Solaris 7
> Thank you

        you can try compile the openssh with pam module...
        then change the /etc/pam.conf with sshd

        try it, i had success b4

        good luck :)

--
 Origin: p <Deer.abpe.org>  From: L11.lib.NCTU.edu.tw

Relevant Pages

  • pam authentication (Re: setting up an openafs server on Debian)
    ... But in any case, AFS ... I basically want the login to behave as follows. ... If you use a session module ... # account required pam_access.so ...
    (Debian-User)
  • [URG] SSH & PAM
    ... In my lab I'm using PAM to make users authenticate to an AFS cell, ... to make ssh aware of the remote login authentication. ...
    (comp.security.ssh)
  • afs password
    ... I have compiled openssh_2.9 with AFS support. ... users are allowed to login to my systems using just their AFS password. ... I would appreciate any advice or push in the right direction. ...
    (comp.security.ssh)