Re: compiling and installing OpenSSH 3.0.2

From: those who know me have no need of my name (not-a-real-address@usa.net)
Date: 02/28/02

From: those who know me have no need of my name <not-a-real-address@usa.net>
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2002 19:58:36 -0000

<3C7E7F7F.9040609@nospam.netscape.net> divulged:

> Did the build and install, ie, ./config, make, make test, and make
>install. Everything went great. Now, I stuck to defaults, didn't pass
>./config any special setting. Therefore, everything was installed to
>/usr/local/ssl. Now, back to my installtion of OpenSSH.
>
> I do ./configure and everything is going great until...it bombs out
>saying it can't find a valid SSL library.

tail config.log
ls -ld /usr/local/ssl

--
okay, have a sig then

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Unsent messages in outbox
    ... I can delete the stuck ... message but need to know how to download and install a new program that works. ... If you really can't send with Windows Mail due to the stuck message ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • XP Home SP2 setup unable to read CD
    ... I just built my first computer ... with brand new components and now I am stuck trying to install XP Home w/SP2. ... Finally it comes to where I keep getting stuck. ... This is a brand new XP CD bought a few days ago. ...
  • Re: Network connections not displayed
    ... I apply SP1 or SP2 I loose all network connections. ... hardware running Server 2003 w/SP2. ... The latest version requires SP1 minimum to install. ... I am stuck on how to proceed with this problem, ...
  • Re: AAArgh! cant play multiplayer games
    ... but did not fix the problem (failed to install ... I tried importing this key to the registry, ... I'm stuck, stuck stuckity stuckity stuck stuck stuck. ...
    (microsoft.public.games.zone)
  • Re: I have discovered...
    ... stuck a feather in their cap and shouted Look At Me! ... SQL server installed on it before you install Backup Exec, ...
    (alt.2600)