PuTTY ssh client

From: dave (dmehler@siscom.net)
Date: 02/06/02

From: dmehler@siscom.net (dave)
Date: 6 Feb 2002 08:25:09 -0800

Hello,
Is anyone using PuTTY to connect to Freebsd or Linux boxes using ssh1
or 2? If so, i'm trying to emulate a vt100 terminal but i'm having
difficulties with the arrows, backspace, and tab. Did you have to do
anything in particular to make these keys work properly? Please email.
Thanks.
Dave.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: PuTTY ssh client
    ... >Is anyone using PuTTY to connect to Freebsd or Linux boxes using ssh1 ... i'm trying to emulate a vt100 terminal but i'm having ... For the backspace key, check the Terminal->Keyboard settings, you ...
    (comp.security.ssh)
  • switching multiple Linux boxes to freebsd
    ... I have to switch several Linux boxes to FreeBSD ... Información de Estados Unidos y América Latina, en Yahoo! ...
    (freebsd-questions)
  • Re: FreeBSD and OSX applications
    ... > Can applications such as Acrobat and Illustrator run on FreeBSD? ... there is the problem of CPUs. ... and stuff like Quartz that you would need to emulate, ...
    (freebsd-questions)
  • Bandwidth
    ... Hi, I need to do some Ip traffic analisis, in my Linux boxes I used to ... do it with iptraff, but in my freebsd box I don`t a clue. ...
    (freebsd-isp)
  • Re: Application
    ... >In FreeBSD, are it that commercial softwares such as Oracle, ... and LifeKeeper are fewer than that of Linux why? ... I would guess that the main reason is that there are more Linux boxes in ...
    (freebsd-questions)