Re: ssh login script

From: Paul (puren12g@onebox.com)
Date: 01/11/02

From: puren12g@onebox.com (Paul)
Date: 11 Jan 2002 13:50:16 -0800

What I need is to be able to login to SSH 3.0 etc... and prompt for
password as normal... but then I need to run a simple script to TELNET
to a certain host, and I need a different script for various
profiles... 9 SSH sessions logged in with different profiles...

Relevant Pages

  • Re: SSH login automation, get stuck at the last step.
    ... will get stuck running the batch file. ... and then the prompt. ... When I execute my script on the top, ... Does anybody know about using Expect to do ssh login and then run any ...
    (comp.lang.tcl)
  • Re: User name prompt with ssh
    ... Or, just write a tiny shell script that prompts for a username, reads ... the ssh password prompt as the last step. ... Else you must either use sudo, or provide a way for the user to login ... > login prompt you have to use another ssh client... ...
    (SSH)
  • Re: Execution of script on different server
    ... > Is it possible to pass the password with in the script. ... > Instead of typing at prompt? ... If you use ssh, you should set up public and private keys so a password ...
    (comp.unix.admin)
  • Re: pppd pty equivilent in FBSD
    ... I let pppd manage retries & setting routes. ... >I wouldn't personally recommend vpn over ssh for anyone either, ... I'm the sole bsd user at my company, and the ppp over ssh ... >Actual bash script I call: ...
    (freebsd-net)
  • Re: [kde-linux] Sessions names
    ... ssh 192.168.2.80??? ... You can write a wrapper script that would start ssh to some ip and rename the ... konsole session dynamically. ... dcop call to konsole you need to know the pid of konsole. ...
    (KDE)