Re: ssh login script

From: Paul (
Date: 01/11/02

From: (Paul)
Date: 11 Jan 2002 13:50:16 -0800

What I need is to be able to login to SSH 3.0 etc... and prompt for
password as normal... but then I need to run a simple script to TELNET
to a certain host, and I need a different script for various
profiles... 9 SSH sessions logged in with different profiles...

Relevant Pages

  • Re: SSH login automation, get stuck at the last step.
    ... will get stuck running the batch file. ... and then the prompt. ... When I execute my script on the top, ... Does anybody know about using Expect to do ssh login and then run any ...
  • Re: User name prompt with ssh
    ... Or, just write a tiny shell script that prompts for a username, reads ... the ssh password prompt as the last step. ... Else you must either use sudo, or provide a way for the user to login ... > login prompt you have to use another ssh client... ...
  • Re: Execution of script on different server
    ... > Is it possible to pass the password with in the script. ... > Instead of typing at prompt? ... If you use ssh, you should set up public and private keys so a password ...
  • Re: pppd pty equivilent in FBSD
    ... I let pppd manage retries & setting routes. ... >I wouldn't personally recommend vpn over ssh for anyone either, ... I'm the sole bsd user at my company, and the ppp over ssh ... >Actual bash script I call: ...
  • Re: [kde-linux] Sessions names
    ... ssh ... You can write a wrapper script that would start ssh to some ip and rename the ... konsole session dynamically. ... dcop call to konsole you need to know the pid of konsole. ...