Re: openssh 3.0.2p1 is failing on solaris 2.6

From: fil krohnengold (fil@amnh.org)
Date: 01/02/02

From: fil krohnengold <fil@amnh.org>
Date: Wed, 02 Jan 2002 19:37:45 GMT

fil krohnengold wrote:

> Maybe I'm barking up the wrong tree - but I'm seeing a lot fewer "fi's"
> than I'm expecting - and as a result, the check for dlopen isn't being
> made
> - which is causing problems later when configure looks for openssl. The
> same configure script works fine on slackware.
>
> -fil
>
> --from configure--
> # Check whether --with-pam or --without-pam was given.
> if test "${with_pam+set}" = set; then

kludgey workaround: configure --with-pam - and then pulled it out of
config.h and pulled -lpam out of the makefile. Does OpenBSD hate Solaris?
He's not that bad when you get to know him.

-fil

Relevant Pages

  • Re: C Programming
    ... is causing problems. ... It would help to know what was in your makefile. ... the compiler where to find them. ... Gavin Wraith ...
    (comp.sys.acorn.programmer)
  • Re: [Full-Disclosure] Re: Internet Explorer URL parsing vulnerability
    ... I was expecting that someone would come up with an ... explanation as to why the 0x01 trick works. ... 0x01 causing problems is somewhat strange. ... Guninski has an explanation. ...
    (Full-Disclosure)