Re: Can i use a pair of key which be created on win2000 with secure-crt on solaris?

From: hjmoo@bjmail.cn.net
Date: 12/28/01

From: <hjmoo@bjmail.cn.net>
Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2001 18:45:17 +0800

I create my pairs of keys with secure-crt on win2000,and i want use them as
my key pairs on solaris.
version of SSH on solaris is ssh3.0.
"Richard E. Silverman" <slade@shore.net> wrote in message

> hjmoo> I create my pairs of keys with secure-crt on win2000,when i cp
> hjmoo> them to a solairs,they are not work.What's wrong?I have already
> hjmoo> used dos2unix to format them.Thanks.
>
> How do you want to "use" them? To get into that box? As a private key to
> ssh *from* that box? What version of SSH is there?
>
> --
> Richard Silverman
> slade@shore.net

Relevant Pages

  • Re: How to setup passwordless scp in a script
    ... multiple scp's without an interactive password. ... authorized_keys2 is I believe the key file used by the ssh server and client from ssh.com. ... There are some incompatibilies betweeen that and the OpenSSH on which Solaris is based. ... the keys need to be converted. ...
    (comp.unix.solaris)
  • Re: ssh and .rhosts or .shosts
    ... However the ssh man page references ... > includes the ssh2 keys, ... Solaris 10 does not specify that file in its config. ...
    (comp.unix.solaris)
  • Re: Opening ports in my firewall
    ... >> only with DSA keys, and not allowing manual password logins. ... - copy the .ssh directory to the new machine, if you control it, or ... Walter Dnes; my email address is *ALMOST* like wzaltdnes@waltdnes.org ...
    (comp.os.linux.security)
  • RE: sshd / ssh setup
    ... USA server and his windows/xp notebook to use SSH. ... followed sshd instruction and built ... and require users to submit keys. ...
    (freebsd-questions)
  • Re: SSH via Expect disconnects
    ... using autoexpect was the answer (please refer to thread ... >> I have received one suggestion that I explore the idea of using keys ... >> have poured through the manpage for Expect as well as SSH, ... >>> I am using an expect script to initiate an SSH session to another host ...
    (comp.lang.tcl)