PPP over SSH

From: CAJ (nospam.carl.joslin@mailcity.com)
Date: 12/18/01

From: "CAJ" <nospam.carl.joslin@mailcity.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2001 07:19:57 -0000

I have been reading that PPP can be placed over SSH to produce a VPN.

Could some one explain how to set up a client for this on a win98 mersheen
that uses only free software.

Thank you in advance

CAJ

Relevant Pages

  • [opensuse] =?UTF-8?Q?ssh_through_vpn_in_openSUSE_11.1?=
    ... I would like to use ssh through vpn in openSUSE 11.1 ... Client Type: Linux ... According to this vpnclient is working. ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: Encrypted VPN software?
    ... If that IP is being leaked out the other end it's not a VPN ... more secure than SSH. ... client end of the connection. ... > A SSH-tunnel, if it breaks, will stop the connection, no harm done. ...
    (alt.privacy)
  • Re: VPN
    ... >> I am currently trying to set up a VPN server for the Fastball ... >> wondering if SSH Tectia Client is capable of establishing a VPN ...
    (SSH)
  • ssh vpn solutions
    ... I have done a lot of work in developing a VPN solution that uses ssh for the client to VPN server connection. ... Look under the "documentation" tab at Remote Access - Secure VPN Gateway Documentation. ...
    (comp.security.ssh)
  • Re: PPP over SSH
    ... >> I have been reading that PPP can be placed over SSH to produce a VPN. ... Maurice ...
    (comp.security.ssh)