Re: Password auth <= 8 chars ?

From: rfg (george@georgio.demon.co.uk)
Date: 12/17/01

From: "rfg" <george@georgio.demon.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2001 12:51:32 -0800

Solaris password valid fields are only 8 chars. Thats the way it is !

George

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Can you help me find this comedy sketch
    ... old daughter to be phased in after 1985 " ... Yep, thats the one! ... And this one's from George. ... Wife on opening Xmas pressie, ...
    (uk.media.tv.misc)
  • Re: AMC:Has anyone thought about the cold factor??
    ... to say things was in shrink mode. ... I love George and Jerry trying to ... Oh yeah that was so funny. ... I wonder if thats what happened with Ryan. ...
    (rec.arts.tv.soaps.abc)
  • Re: AMC:Has anyone thought about the cold factor??
    ... to say things was in shrink mode. ... I love George and Jerry trying to ... Oh yeah that was so funny. ... I wonder if thats what happened with Ryan. ...
    (rec.arts.tv.soaps.abc)
  • Re: John, Bobby, and Ted
    ... George wrote: ... Thats why whatever I thought when they were alive doesn't change when ... they die. ... and Cuba would have been a US Territory and ...
    (rec.food.cooking)