Re: Adobe Acrobat Passwords

"Barry Margolin" <barmar@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:barmar-901C52.16221729012011@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
In article <ii1g5s$78r$1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, DasFox <dasfox@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

On Sat, 29 Jan 2011 11:25:23 -0500, Barry Margolin wrote:

In article <ii0i3q$ses$1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, DasFox
<dasfox@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

On Fri, 28 Jan 2011 22:49:47 -0800, W wrote:

The weak point is then the password used to encrypt the key. If
you
select
a four character password, that will get broken by a cracking tool
in two
minutes. If you select a 14 character password that is not a
dictionary
word or phrase, then unlikely anyone is going to be able to unlock
the
file.

Tech here...response for noobs...

Point made about password length...

What does "Tech here" mean in this context? In a previous message you
said "This is Tech", which also made no sense. Is encryption
difficult
technology?

"Tech here" can mean "I am a Tech and U am here...OR...using Tech...

I still don't get it. What is "a Tech" and what does it have to do with
the question about Adobe Acrobat?

He might be talking to himself. :)

  • Re: Adobe Acrobat Passwords
    ... that will get broken by a cracking tool in two ... If you select a 14 character password that is not a dictionary ... What does "Tech here" mean in this context? ... These are dark times, there is no denying. ...
    (comp.security.misc)
  • Re: Adobe Acrobat Passwords
    ... that will get broken by a cracking tool in two ... If you select a 14 character password that is not a dictionary ... What does "Tech here" mean in this context? ... the question about Adobe Acrobat? ...
    (comp.security.misc)
  • Re: Adobe Acrobat Passwords
    ... that will get broken by a cracking tool in two ... If you select a 14 character password that is not a dictionary ... Tech here...response for noobs... ... I, ever your servant, will continue to defend your liberty ...
    (comp.security.misc)
  • Re: Adobe Acrobat Passwords
    ... that will get broken by a cracking tool in two ... If you select a 14 character password that is not a dictionary ... What does "Tech here" mean in this context? ... Barry Margolin, barmar@xxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (comp.security.misc)
  • Re: Unable to launch application Adobe Acrobat 9.0 Pro
    ... Problem = Loaded Adobe Acrobat 9.0 pro and received above error message. ... Worked with Adobe tech support for 10 day. ... Installed Adobe Acrobat 9.0 on another computer with success. ... I had a 3-day situation where 7.0 wouldn't install, ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)