Mobile security

Im looking for an application that can be used to inspect a mobile
users laptop over our vpn for patches and security settings etc before
gaining access to the domain. any suggestions?
This would be windows hosts.

  • Re: Mobile security
    ... users laptop over our vpn for patches and security settings etc before ... gaining access to the domain. ... This would be windows hosts. ...
    (comp.security.misc)
  • Re: [fw-wiz] worm + VPN + firewall
    ... > I have worked with a client that started getting RPC scans from their VPN ... Even many that tried to patch got slammed here, ... Slammer showed that a patched ... or that even other patches might put the system back into high risk. ...
    (Firewall-Wizards)
  • Re: VPN L2TP error 789 with Vista / Windows 7
    ... VPN error 789 is security settings or 3rd party software issue ... ... Sometimes it works for a clean boot and sometimes not. ...
  • Re: Access 2007 Trusted Locations
    ... Steve U wrote in ... case a VPN, so how can I change the security settings to allow ... there's a separate setting that allows ...
    (microsoft.public.access.security)
  • OWA functionality
    ... Is there a way of gaining access to the SBS 2003 files via OWA? ... I am trying to avoid having to set up a VPN to accommodate a user ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)